- Politik zur Sicherheit und Gesundheit am Arbeitsplatz
- Politik zur Verarbeitung und zum Schutz personenbezogener Daten
- Politik zur Speicherung und Löschung personenbezogener Daten
• To follow sectoral and technological developments closely, to be among the leading companies in the casting sector without compromising our sense of quality and occupational health and safety
• To keep customer satisfaction at the highest level by making production and delivery in accordance with legal and legislative conditions at the most appropriate cost, the best quality and required deadlines in line with customer demands
• To establish and implement Quality Management System that satisfies the conditions of ISO 9001 management system, to ensure its continuity, to meet expectations of the parties at the maximum level by waiting for our risks and opportunities in line with domestic and foreign issues and to improve effectiveness of our quality management system continuously by setting and monitoring our goals
• To establish and implement Occupational Health and Safety Management System that satisfies the conditions of ISO 45001 management system, to ensure its continuity and to improve its effectiveness continuously
• To provide quality and occupational health and safety training for all our employees and to raise awareness of our employees and to maintain an integrated system with the participation of our employees
• To enable all our employees, suppliers and visitors to follow occupational health and safety rules
• To eliminate conditions that may adversely affect health of workers such as occupational accident and occupational disease, to prevent injuries and health problem by making hazard definitions and risk assessments
• To identify the factors that may cause occupational accident and occupational disease in our company beforehand and to eliminate them
• To comply with laws, regulations and standards that we are obliged regarding occupational health and safety, to improve OHS management and performance continuously by determining and monitoring our goals
Our Environment Policy
Koçak Metallurgy creates systems based on effective use of environment and natural resources in all its processes and ensures their continuity.
In line with this policy;
• It complies with existing laws and regulations by following publications related to environment.
• It considers reduction of environmental pollution, wastes generated during its activities primarily at their source together with environmental management system, separation, recycling, disposal of them with the most appropriate methods as the basis of environment policy.
• It directs its environmental activities in a way to support other policy elements.
• It guarantees constant improvement of its environmental performance.
• It provides trainings to increase environmental awareness of the employees and society.
• It carries out environmental review activities in all its operations and products on production lines.
• As Koçak Metallurgy family, we have referred to human values, legal requirements, expectations and sensitivity of our customers and international business ethics and ethical values as indispensable basic values. Our ethical working policy that has been determined in this direction and declared to our employees, is expressed as follows.
• To look for being qualified for the job as a single condition in recruitment and employment, to ensure equality in opportunity without discriminating,
• To bring in our company the most qualified young people and experienced professionals who will take our company forward,
• To benefit from talents, strength and innovativeness of the employees,
• To provide equality in opportunity and possibility in order to train, guide and improve employees,
• To reward the success with fair and competitive wage policies, effective and objective performance evaluation systems and practices,
• To increase loyalty of the employees to the company by providing equality in opportunity in terms of promotion and rewarding,
• To ensure continuity of working peace,
• To provide employees with clean, healthy working conditions where necessary occupational safety measures are taken and which are safe in all respects,
• To create a working environment where cooperation and solidarity are the most important factors and that promotes transparent and mutual respect and to be permanent,
• Not to allow any kind of harassment in the workplace,
• To evaluate opinions and suggestions of the employees, to respond to and to take motivational measures,
• Not to share personal information of employees with third parties without consent and knowledge of the employee except for legal obligation,
• To respect human rights
Occupational Health and Safety Policy
• To determine and implement protection parameters related to health and safety risks that may caused by activities in order to create a safe working environment.
• To develop methods in order to create a sustainable OHS management system and improve its performance continuously, to create targets and management programs and to achieve these goals by planning measurable targets
• To follow legal regulations related to Occupational Health and Safety in all our activities,
• To identify the factors that may cause occupational accident and occupational disease in our companies beforehand and to eliminate them,
• To keep all processes under control with proactive approaches by creating safe and healthy working environment,
• To identify and evaluate the risks arising from our operations, new products, processes and engineering changes, to eliminate these risks and/or to bring them to an acceptable level in order to achieve zero occupational accident and occupational disease target
• To raise awareness of our employees, contractors, suppliers, visitors, neighbors, official authorities and all relevant parties with the help of trainings, awareness and communication activities.
• To improve our systems continuously with periodic reviews and performance monitoring by implementing “Occupational Health and Safety Management System”
• To ensure participation of everyone in our organization and compliance with established occupational health and safety standards without compromising
Personal Data Processing and Protection Policy
Personal Data Storing and Destruction Policy